It is that time of the year to renew your membership for The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
As a member of the Oncology Nutrition DPG - if you have an interest in pediatrics, there is a Pediatric Oncology Subunit at no extra cost.
To get connected:
- Log into ON DPG
- By your picture in upper right-hand corner click the arrow
- Click communities
- My Profile
- Join an ON Subunit
What does the Pediatric Oncology Subunit offer?
- 2-4 Frequently Asked Questions posted yearly
- Pediatric Oncology Webinar yearly
- Pediatric Oncology Article in each ON DPG quarterly newsletter
- Connection to other Pediatric Oncology RDNs
Current volunteer opportunities include:
- Writing a pediatric article or sharing experiences for the ON DPG Newsletter/E-Blast
- Authoring a Frequently Asked Questions
- Becoming an editor/reviewer for pediatric content (newsletter articles)
- Presenting a poster at Symposium
- Joining the leadership team
- Speaking for a webinar
- Assisting with other special projects
- If you are interested in learning more about these opportunities or becoming a volunteer, please contact Rachel Hill at Rachel.Hill@cookchildrens.org.