This subunit of the ON DPG aims to unite pediatric cancer dietitians and:
- Improve networking and collaboration
- Disperse the latest pediatric oncology nutrition research
- Share evidence-based resources
- Develop nutrition guidelines
- Collaborate with other pediatric and/or oncology-specific nutrition groups to coordinate efforts
The subunit communicates to members through the use of newsletters, articles, and webinars. Click here to submit your ideas for future webinars.
If interested in becoming involved with the ON DPG Pediatric subunit, contact Kristy Gibbons (Kristy.Gibbons@STJUDE.org). Current opportunities include, but are not limited to, submitting newsletter articles, contributing to a task force group for a special project, webpage and resource development). See our Volunteer Opportunities page for more information.
Please continue to use the ON DPG electronic mailing list, and include “PEDI” in the subject of the email to designate pediatric topics.
Page updated: January 2020