Electronic Mailing List
The purpose of the Electronic Mailing List is to network & share nutrition information with other ON-DPG members.
- Approximately 5-25 messages are posted daily
- Before subscribing, please click here to read a message on EML Netiquette
- Yahoogroups eml service allows you to control the frequency of your message deliveries. You can select “ individual messages,” “daily digest” or “NO MAIL.” With “NO MAIL,” messages can be VIEWED going directly to the archives.
- Your request to subscribe will be sent to our EML Administrator to confirm your membership in ON-DPG. Expect up to 48 hours before your subscription is activated (longer if the EML Administrator is away).
- You will receive a "Welcome Letter" from our EML Administrator when your subscription is activated. Read carefully and save for future reference.
- HOTMAIL & MSN email users: There may be DELAYS in receiving your messages. The problem lies with these two email providers. You might consider using another email account.
- How to search the archives and files on the Yahoo!Groups Electronic Mailing List.
- QUESTIONS? Contact our EML Administrator, Raymond Palko at firstname.lastname@example.org Use the words “ON-DPG EML Administrator” in the subject line.
- If you don't know your yahoo email log in or need help with yahoo this may help https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account
If you are using a work computer, check for an access "BLOCK" to Yahoogroups.com
Contact your Information Systems Department to obtain authorization to have access to the following 2 addresses:
- Receiving all messages from: email@example.com
- Access to the archives located at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/on-dpglist
Then, try to subscribe again...
Send a request to join the list to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your full name (as registered with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics).
Or, try using another email address, or open a free Yahoo.com email.
Did you want to see what was posted previously on a topic of interest?
You can search the groups archives of previous emails to find what has already been discussed. Click here for instructions.
Updated: July 2018