Request a Speaker
The purpose of the Oncology Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group Speaker’s Bureau is to advertise and sponsor Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs) with knowledge in oncology nutrition for speaking opportunities. The Speaker’s Bureaus lists members of ON DPG who are willing to speak on oncology nutrition related topics. Upon request, the speakers offer their experience and expertise on a wide variety of oncology nutrition topics for health care professional and lay audiences.
Just an example of a few of the interesting topics include:
- Management of nutrition-related side effects of cancer treatment
- Nutrition recommendations for cancer prevention
- Nutrition for cancer prevention in the BRCA positive populations
- Nutrition for cancer survivorship
- Breast cancer nutrition
- Healthy eating on a budget
- Plant based diet planning
- Healthy eating during the holidays
- Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for adults and pediatric populations
- Food Safety Education for Immunosuppressed Patients
- Graft-vs-Host Disease
Speakers come from California, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Washington, and even Canada! Take a look at the remarkable biographical descriptions of the speakers.
An honorarium may be requested by the group seeking an ON DPG speaker by completing the application.
Click on name below to see more information about the speaker:
Natalie Ledesma (CA)
Rhone Levin (TX) (photo/bio not available)
Paula Charhuhas Macris (WA)